C-Touch Setting Scenes Problem

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Colin Smith, May 29, 2008.

1. Colin Smith

Colin Smith

I have four buttons on the main page of the touch screen that controls four lighting scenes.
    "Push ON" - "Push OFF" and "Push and Hold" to bring up the scenes edit screen.

The problem that I have is that there are 5 scenes that the client should 'never ever' get to access.
    The scene editor allows access to those scenes!
    • Is there a way that I can prohibit those particular scenes from being displayed - accessed by the scenes editor.
      Permissions?

I have also tried limiting the scenes editor to only have access to one particular scene.
    A long push brings up that scenes individual adjustment page.
    The problem here is that the editor wakes up with the scene it last edited. (If I edited scene one and then later and went to edit scene two it will actually adjust the settings for scene one.)
    I can get round this by having a preset button that selects the appropriate scene, but this needs to be pressed after the page has loaded. Not very elegant! (Fix would stop working if I had double the amount of scenes.)
    • What I need here is a way to automatically select the particular scene in the editor when the page is loaded.

Any thoughts??
    :confused:

Colin Smith, May 29, 2008
Ask a Question