C-Touch screen

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Ken Collingwood, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Ken Collingwood

Ken Collingwood

Hi all,hoping to get some help with cbus screen that won't turn any lights or fans on.When the required light is touched on the screen it responds as if it has turned on but nothing switches at the main panel and after few seconds it turns off on ctouch screen.Also some lights sometimes show as on but are not.I have tried reboot of screen but no change.all the lights programed on ctouch will work from there individual room switches or from manual button at main board.I am not sure but think problem started intermittently and only affected some lights/ fans but now can't control any via touch screen.Bought the house with cbus existing and only thing I have done is change some halogen downlights to leds.

Ken Collingwood, Jan 5, 2018
  2. Ken Collingwood

NickD Moderator

Is this the 6.4" Colour Touchscreen? If so it sounds like a component in the transmitter has failed. If it is this then it's repairable.

The repair involves some fairly major disassembly (requires care, but no special tools), and replacement of a surface mount component. Others here have done it themselves (and there is another thread here with details I think), but I think I also recently heard that Schneider was offering a reconditioning service (for a fee)... Contact Customer Care if you want to find out about this.

Nick

NickD, Jan 5, 2018
  3. Ken Collingwood

Ken Collingwood

Thanks Nick,I got in touch with Schneider and sounds like as you have said.Will send screen to them for ,hopefully ,repair.Thanks again.Ken

Ken Collingwood, Jan 5, 2018
Ask a Question