C-touch Screen

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by dav_bon, Aug 3, 2004.

1. dav_bon

Richo

They will be joining the list. However you will probably find no one willing to put their job on the line by committing to Google prosterity information that isn't officially released. However, if you contact the tech support guys or sales guys direct (phone) they will be more than willing to help field any questions on future products as best as they can.

Richo, Aug 5, 2004
  2. dav_bon

Doug

I have to totally agree with dav_bon. People want a colour touch screen and are now resorting to using Homegate and a 3rd party monitor to gain the functionallity they want. I a client really wants a colour touch screen they will probably be more inclined in the current climate to go with HPM instead of forking out thousands more for a 15" monitor and homegate server. It may look better but to most of the people wanting home automation they have already underestimated the intial cost of their grand plans and will be looking at saving money wherever they can but still be on the home automation bandwagon.

Regards
    Doug Marr
    Advanced Smart Home Designs

Doug, Aug 5, 2004
  3. dav_bon

Wilko

Ok, we'll leave the poor technical guys alone then. I have heard (from a Clipsal sales source) that the colour touch screen will be launched in September, along with several other very cool sounding C-Bus bits.

Wilko, Aug 5, 2004
  4. dav_bon

dav_bon

Censored

I must of hit a nerve ???? I notice that my last comments have been censored.

dav_bon, Aug 6, 2004
  5. dav_bon

Duncan

Dav,

There's just a merry band of CIS Technical staff who are contributing to this forum, we're all passionate about the technology and about the work we're doing. Thats how we want to keep this forum.

If our desire to continue to contribute to this forum is going to be maintained in the long term then the focus this forum has needs to remain completely technical. If we as technical people are forced to commit emotional energy to running pitched battles defending schedules and delivery dates then we're quickly going to expend our enthusiasm.

Please, if you have feedback or want to take a dig at the schedules or the company, Phone, Fax, Email or write a Letter to the Marketing Manager or General Manager etc.

You have been offered exceptional access to the CIS Techical Team and as a team we are determined that this forum shall remain completely TECHNICAL. Your posts was unduly disparaging, negative and offered no value to the Technical content of this forum, thus it was deleted.

Duncan, Aug 6, 2004
  6. dav_bon

Jason

Thanks for the replies

I will have to get hold of Homegate to see how easy it is to work with. I have just got hold of a laptop to run it with.

Jason, Aug 8, 2004
Ask a Question