C-touch remote not working

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Basil, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Basil

Basil

Hi

I have just up dated my mono C touch and programed the IR to work on one page all works correctly on PICED simulation I up- loaded the new program press the remote I hear a bleep but nothing happens if I press again nothing not even a bleep any clues? I also have a Colour touch on the network

Thanks

Basil, Nov 20, 2007
  2. Basil

Mark

Hi Basil,

We've had a look and you are on the money. IR reception does not work in v3.0.00 firmware for Black & White C-Touch (5000CT) as shipped with PICED v4.0.00. The first IR command received after power up will work, but after that it fails.

While we are working on a fix you will need to roll back to PICED 3.9.1 if you want IR commands.

Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,
    Mark.

Mark, Nov 21, 2007
  3. Basil

Basil

Hi Mark

Thanks for that I will roll back for the moment as I am a lazy s-d and do not like to walk the 2mts from my desk to the touch screen.

Basil, Nov 21, 2007
Ask a Question