C-Touch Media Player Plugin

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by BrettW, Dec 30, 2006.

1. BrettW

BrettW

I am having trouble with the medai player plugin on two computers, at first they were both having the same problem, showing the error "The system cannot find the file specified" continuously until media player decides to crash out.
    I have followed the instructions and added the WMPCTouchControl.dll to the media player plugin section, but when i try and apply, or ok, it starts going off.
    I tried removing the plugin on the desktop, which it did ok, but i am not able to add it back in there now.
    The desktop was on MP11, so i rolled back to 10, and the laptop was on MP9 so i upgraded to 10. Cant help but think i have buggered it up somewhere along the line!
    Any help greatly appreciated,
    Thanks
    Brett

BrettW, Dec 30, 2006
  2. BrettW

Memphix

Should the Media Player Remote Control work in Simulation Mode?

Just wanting to test it out before suggesting it to clients. Thanks.

Memphix, Mar 15, 2007
  3. BrettW

Darren Senior Member

The more recent versions of PICED come with the Media Player client for testing purposes.

Darren, Mar 18, 2007
Ask a Question