C-Touch Firmware Update? Version 2 C-Touch

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Phil LBD, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Phil LBD

Phil LBD

G'day,

just thought I'd jump in and clean up and add in some more units and functionality to my home setup. Using 2.0 C-Touch is really simple and the project file was altered by only a few buttons on the home screen. Uploaded the project (No firmware changes) and now the screen just re-boots every couple of minutes. The firmware 10-1-5 is "incompatible" now for some reason and it is driving me nuts. The C-Touch executable is version 2.5. This is so frustrating and I wish I hadn't have wanted to tweek the setup.. Its now buggered.....

The question is 2.5 is asking for 10.100 to 10.199 firmware and that's OK if it could be downloaded from somewhere.... HELP..

Phil :confused:

Phil LBD, Apr 3, 2005
  2. Phil LBD

Dave Byron

Phil

I had that problem with one version of the firmware - was caused by a button that was set to select a sceen but no sceen name was attached to the button.
    The ctouch will keep rebooting for ever - i reported as bug and is fixed in lastest firmware (100)

dave

Dave Byron, Apr 3, 2005
  3. Phil LBD

Richo

Any required firmware update should ship with the new C-Touch Software you have installed. I get Darren to confirm when he is in, but pretty sure this is the case.

Richo, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Phil LBD

Darren Senior Member

When you downloaded the new project, it would have told you that you had to download new firmware at the same time. You MUST do this, as the downloaded file is not compatible with other versions of the firmware. The necessary firmware was supplied with the 2.0.44 download. It is in the \firmware folder.

Try downloading the correct firmware with the project and see if that works.

Darren, Apr 4, 2005
Ask a Question