C Touch BW loses Schedules

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Infolink, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Infolink

Infolink

Hi Everyone

After a 5 hour power outage yesterday I noticed that the sunrise schedule on a PC CTA Touch Screen Type A B/W had failed to trigger. I checked the schedule in Tools and all schedules were there - but not firing at all. It appears that all the schedules are registered but not working. Any ideas here? (a possible hint here is that the day before I had to download to the touch and had no 232 cable so I did it via the bus (serious teeth pulling as it took about 45 min to download to the TP). Is this normal?

One more thing (not on this topic, but for this forum) is that I've been experimenting with Homegate ver 4.3 at my own house and all was working well until recently when I've been unable to connect to C BUS network. I've not made any network changes and the 232 cable is fine. I'm using it in Demonstration mode, and while I understand the 'time on' constraints (a couple of hours I think?) - has the software as a demo unit perhaps timed out on me completely?

Much appreciated

Richard

Infolink, Apr 9, 2008
  2. Infolink

Darren Senior Member

Do the Schedules have an Enable Group ? If so, they may be disabled.

Yes

There is no permanent time-out.

Check the log for messages related to problems with connecting to C-Bus.

Darren, Apr 10, 2008
  3. Infolink

Infolink

Thanks

Thanks Darren

Yeah, one of the schedules was disabled - silly mistake!

By the way, which weather widgets do you guys use for Australia in Home Gate. I've tried downloading a bunch of desktop and HTML types from Yahoo to some smaller ones, but none seem to support South Africa. Do you know of a truly international one?

Richard

Infolink, Apr 11, 2008
  4. Infolink

Darren Senior Member

I usually use weather.com (http://www.weather.com)

They can provide an image which you can display on your screen. See the weather wizard for details of how to do this.

Darren, Apr 15, 2008
Ask a Question