C Touch and shutter/curtain controll

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Sphinta, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Sphinta

Sphinta

Hi all, I have a C Touch controling shutter relays. When I use the toolkit and want to control the relay from a key, I get the drop down list for the shutter relay functions. When I'm trying to program buttoms on the touch screen and I select the shutter relay from the tag database, I don't get the availability of the shutter relay functions. I want to have a button for curtains fully up, fully down, step up and step down. What am I missing?
    Cheers
    Tim

Sphinta, Dec 18, 2008
  2. Sphinta

NickD Moderator

Unfortunately it was not a simple task to add these functions under the list of key functions in PICED, so this has been done a little differently..

Instead... if you click the "Tools" button on the toolbar and select the "Shutters" category it will offer you all the Shutter Control functions and create the button for you.

Nick

NickD, Dec 18, 2008
  3. Sphinta

Sphinta

Thanks Nick. Done and dusted.

Cheers
    Tim

Sphinta, Dec 18, 2008
  4. Sphinta

conor1

Forum saves you time

Thanks ,
    Had been wondering about that for a while . I tried looking under tools tab but couldnt find it , so i looked under components and it is in there .

conor

conor1, Apr 5, 2012
Ask a Question