C-Nery : C-Bus Remote for Android

Discussion in 'Third-Party Solutions' started by OxleyDave, Apr 29, 2013.

1. OxleyDave

OxleyDave

I've just pushed an update to the Google Play Store for the C-Nery for Android app. It now supports direct connection to C-Gate rather than requiring the separate C-Nery web app to be installed.

Here's the link to the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daveoxley.cnery.android

Anyone who's interested please have a play with it and give me some feedback.

Cheers,
    Dave.

OxleyDave, Apr 29, 2013
  2. OxleyDave

Ingo

Hi Dave,

I installed it and will give it a try tonight. Can I suggest that perhaps you pre-populate the Command, Event and Status Port fields with their default values. I can never remember all these and will have to go look in the documentation.

Ingo

Ingo, Apr 29, 2013
  3. OxleyDave

OxleyDave

I'll put defaults in for the next bug fix release I do. For reference the default values for Command, Event and Status ports are 20023, 20024 and 20025 respectively.

Cheers,
    Dave.

OxleyDave, Apr 30, 2013
  4. OxleyDave

cheekymonkey

Nice work. I like how it reads the names out of the xml file.

Is it supposed to change the icon when a light is turned on?

Any thoughts on how you plan to implement dimming?

cheekymonkey, May 3, 2013
  5. OxleyDave

OxleyDave

Glad you like it.

It is the plan to eventually show the status of groups by probably changing the icons but currently it doesn't do that. You can get the state of a group by long pressing the icon which shows a dialog with various functions for the group, including ramp (dim). The slider shows the current state of the group ;)

And try out the widgets too. You can add a group as a widget to your desktop and configure the default action for that widget.

OxleyDave, May 4, 2013
Ask a Question