C-Bus Wireless, buttons??

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wireless Hardware' started by MichaelCarey, Jun 24, 2005.

1. MichaelCarey

MichaelCarey

Hi Everybody,
    I know I could do a search on this but it's a lazy, lazy Friday and I'm getting tired just using this computer keyboard and that mouse is so heavy to drag across the workbench :D ...
    When programming wireless products, I know where to find the top buttons and top left and right buttons on the wall mount, switch replacement models, BUT what are these buttons in reference to a plug adapter which has two vertical buttons. Which is "left and which is "right"??
    Regards,
    Michael.

MichaelCarey, Jun 24, 2005
  2. MichaelCarey

george

Hi Michael,

I agree, the numbering of keys on the wireless plug adaptor is a bit confusing. I hope this image will make it clear which button is "left" and which is "right" :)
    [​IMG]

Regards,
    George

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2005
    george, Jun 24, 2005
  3. MichaelCarey

MichaelCarey

Thanks for that.
    It's not that the buttons are confusing, it's that the instructions seem not to indicate this very clearly. So I take it that Key 1 is LEFT and Key 2 is RIGHT??

MichaelCarey, Jun 24, 2005
  4. MichaelCarey

george

If you open the GUI in Toolkit 1.1.6 for this unit, it will actually look other way round. Key 2 will be on the left and Key 1 on the right.

In the coming release of Toolkit this will be changed to the more traditional approach where Key 1 is located on the left side of the form and Key 2 on the right side. The image I posted will also be on that GUI, so it will be easier to work out which keys on GUI represent which keys on unit.

Regards,
    George

george, Jun 24, 2005
Ask a Question