C-Bus to LED driver hardware

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darpa, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Darpa

Darpa

Hey everyone, quite often I've noticed people asking about driving LED lights from C-Bus, and when having a look at the webpage of one of my suppliers for Fibre Optic lighting, (which I haven't looked at in a few years), found that they are now doing alot of things with LEDs. Both the fittings themselves, as well as drivers and interfaces.

Their interfaces are mostly 0-10v, DMX, and RS232 Serial, although they've told me they have DALI on the way as well. I bought a few bits and pieces from them to try out, and as always their gear is top-notch for quality, and they've always given me great service.

I don't work for them, nor do I have any financial arrangement with them, I just thought I'd post this for people in future to find if they are trying to solve the problem of controlling LED lighting with C-Bus.

The company is Digilin Australia.

Mods: If this post is out of line, I apologise. I'm not trying to sell anything for anyone, merely sharing some knowledge I've found.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2010
    Darpa, Mar 27, 2010
  2. Darpa

Conformist

I'm sure this post is fine. You post (as always) in an attempt to help others who use this forum... :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    Conformist, Mar 28, 2010
  3. Darpa

Darpa

Thanks Conformist, I'm glad to hear that :)

Darpa, Mar 28, 2010
Ask a Question