C-Bus temperature sensors 5031TS

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by moondog, Jan 11, 2005.

1. moondog

moondog

Guys, I am using the C-Bus temperature sensors 5031TS to control some in floor heating circuits.

I like many I'm sure am frustrated with the inability to have the user adjust the target temperature. Can the unit temperature value be displayed in minder (similar to displying it on a CTouch) ?? If so the issue can easily be resolved.

Minder appears to have a value field for C-Bus units but I can not get it to display anything other than 00.00.

Hope someone can help.

Additionally I have made the fatal mistake of sending the database to network whilst having the sensors connected. Previous postings indicate this changes the units calibartion which would explain why over 3 units the temperature varies by 6'C. How do I organise getting the units recalibrated ??

moondog, Jan 11, 2005
  2. moondog

Newman

Moondog

Calibration is a procedure that is done in the factory and will neccesitate returning your units to CIS for re-calibration.

Newman, Jan 17, 2005
Ask a Question