C-Bus Programmer / Designer vacancy- Melbourne, Australia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gkeshav, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Gkeshav

Gkeshav

Hi everyone,

I am an IT recruitment consultant based in St.Kilda Road, Melbourne, Australia. One of my clients, a premier electrical company who have been in the industry for the last 90 years is looking for a C-Bus Programmer/ Designer to join their team based in Melbourne's south-east suburbs.

Below is a brief description of the role and requirements -

The client is an industry veteran and a household name in the areas of Switchboards, Electrical and High Energy services as well as Communications and Data with over 90 years of continous service in the electrical industry.

You will be working with a team of 6 to 8 qualified high-level lighting installers and work on commercial projects e.g. Aged Care facilities, schools, hospitals and universities. You will oversee installations and be responsible for AV and CCTV design.

You must have a strong background in programming and commissioning of lighting design/ installations. Macrosoft visionary experience and 'template' knowledge are essential. No electrical skills are necessary as this is not an electrician's role; it's a design position.

Interstate travel will be required from time to time depending on project requirements and a mobile phone and laptop will be provided. A car allowance can also be built into the package.

-----------

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I would also appreciate it if you could pass on this information to any of your friends/ acquaintances/ colleagues who may be interested in this opportunity.

This is an urgent role, therefore get in touch right now!:)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
    Gkeshav, Sep 26, 2008
Ask a Question