C-Bus Product Repair Options

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by LynnT, Jul 3, 2015.

1. LynnT

LynnT

Maybe someone can guide me to companies that offer repair services for faulty C-Bus equipment. I have a Clipsal relay unit that completely failed and I had to take it off the network. I'd like to get it repaired rather than buy a new one if that is feasible. Can someone give me guidance if these sorts of repair options are available? Thanks.

LynnT, Jul 3, 2015
  2. LynnT

NickD Moderator

Unfortunately the DIN rail units are not very easy to repair.. The plastic covers are super glued on in order to pass safety compliance, so disassembly often results in destruction of the enclosure.

Nick

NickD, Jul 8, 2015
  3. LynnT

LynnT

Thanks for Inputs

Thanks for your inputs, but not the reply I was hoping for. I am in the U.S. and the products here are 120v and not readily available through distribution here, so the option of repair is top on my list of desires when unit breaks. If you hear on anyone or company that attempts repairs, please refer them to me. Again, thanks for your time.

LynnT, Jul 13, 2015
  4. LynnT

DarylMc

DarylMc, Jul 13, 2015
Ask a Question