C-Bus Pictures/Visio files

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nobes, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Nobes

Nobes

Is there any better Jpeg's etc. or Visio files for the C-Bus Equipment. I have noticed on some of the documentation that comes from CIS has some beaut pictures :) .

The visio files on the CIS web site is all I have been able to find. It is good to give the client some comprehensive documentation on completion but at the moment it is very hard.

Chris.

Nobes, Aug 9, 2005
  2. Nobes

[IL]NewGen

try drawing them to scale yourself in a Visio template... quite easy if u put in the time and effort :rolleyes:

just simplify what you see and add the details in as u go :D

[IL]NewGen, Aug 9, 2005
  3. Nobes

kevin

Nobes,

Try www.cisasia.com.my. Browse the C-Bus products and click on some of the little icons next to them.

kevin, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Nobes

znelbok

This site has a newsletter e-CLIPS. The links there dont work, anyone know where they can be obtained from. The Aussie site has never had them (from what I can tell).

Not a bad site really, stuff there not mentioned on the aussie site yet - wonder why

Mick

znelbok, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Nobes

ashleigh Moderator

Some of the stuff available in Malaysia is not available in Australia. Many reasons, regulatory being but one.

ashleigh, Aug 11, 2005
Ask a Question