C-bus parts list

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Stumper, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Stumper

Stumper

Hey guys, I am wanting to put together a control system for switching lights, pumps and fans, I also need to use temp control. If I bought an 8 pole relay with power supply, a touch screen and a temp sensor can I get this to work? I want to be able to set the timers for all stations via the touch screen and temp range for fans, any help would be appreciated.
    Do I have to write a program on the laptop first then download it to the C bus unit and then put in times on the touch screen?
    Cheers

Stumper, Aug 23, 2012
  2. Stumper

znelbok

First thing to do is go the the clipsal site and download toolkit and have a play with it.

While you are there, also download all the training manuals and read them - most of the answers are in there, especially answers to your questions.

www.clipsal.com/cis

To answer your question, yes, the temp sensor can turn on and off loads connected to the relay.

Mick

znelbok, Aug 24, 2012
  3. Stumper

Stumper

Thanks Mick, I will download all that and get reading, your help is much appreciated

Stumper, Aug 24, 2012
Ask a Question