C-BUS OPC Sever Error

Discussion in 'C-Bus OPC Server Software' started by Huanjie Dang, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Huanjie Dang

Huanjie Dang

Hello!
    I have a problem with C-BUS OPC Sever soft.When I opend OPC Sever,and set up the C-Gate,then tried to connect the C-BUS Toolkit project,but it shown an error message:
    "Exception 'EAccessViolation' in Commissioning Application. Access violation at address 00858076 in module 'coca.exe'. Read of address 000000C0"
    Would someone solve this problem?
    Thans a lot!

Huanjie Dang, Feb 24, 2012
  2. Huanjie Dang

MJS

Hi

Maybe what you are seeing is the known issue, see this link

If some attention can be given to fix this, so that the opc server and toolkit can be used at the same time, I would also appreciate it.

Michael

MJS, Feb 26, 2012
  3. Huanjie Dang

DarrenH

Huanjie,

Sorry I didn't see your problem until today. Unfortunately you didn't mention which version of C-Bus OPC Server you were using when it crashed. However I can assure you that we have put a lot of effort into the next version to make it work well when used at the same time as C-Bus Toolkit. The software is ready to go, but we need some other things to be completed before we can release it.

Best regards,
    Darren.

DarrenH, May 2, 2012
Ask a Question