C-Bus Application numbers

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Garfield, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Garfield

Garfield

Is there any information available about which C-Bus Application numbers to use ?

Garfield, Mar 15, 2005
  2. Garfield

Darren Senior Member

3. Garfield

Bad Boy Bubby

i do a fair amount of work on installations that were originally installed by others while i rarely come across ones were applications other than lighting and heating have been used it does happen occasionally. particularly on multi network installs where they have used more than 255 group addresses. so should i bother to change any that are not 'appropriate' on these old sites to the 'prefered' one's? and why?

Bad Boy Bubby, Mar 18, 2005
  4. Garfield

ashleigh Moderator

If you add new equipment (eg Touchscreen, Telephone Interface, Security system) to an older installation, things may not work as expedcted.

If all you do in one of those older installations is a bit of maintenance, or adding dimmers, relays or switches, then you can leave it alone.

ashleigh, Mar 18, 2005
Ask a Question