Brisbane Product Launch Wednesday + Thursday ... I'll be there.

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Richo, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Richo

Richo

Looks like the "powers that be" are sending me up to Brissy Wednesday and Thursday to attend the product launch.

Hope to catch up with some Forum members at the launch; I'll be floating around the stands, most particularly the display of the Toolkit Software.

If you see a nerdy software looking type standing in the corner browsing the web on his phone ?. That?ll be me.

Make sure you say hi. Hopefully I will have something on me that with my name (Anthony Richardson) in case I blend in with any other nerdy software guys that?ll be there ;-)

Seeya there.

Oh and remember ? I?m not a sales or marketing guy ? so be gentle. :)

Richo, Nov 8, 2004
  2. Richo

landerd

Where/when is the product launch being held?
    Is it only 'licensed' CBUS installers/developers?
    I seem to remember registering for something like this but buggered if I can find any emails relating to it in my archives! :confused:

Thanks
    D

landerd, Nov 9, 2004
  3. Richo

Richo

the web link is here http://www.clipsal.com/launch/index.cfm

although at this late stage I would be contacting the local sales team direct!

Richo, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Richo

jay

Hey Richo,
    The boys from Auztech will be there tonight - hope to catch up with you there.

jay, Nov 9, 2004
  5. Richo

Richo

Hi Jay,

Missed you at the launch, but I did catch up with Sam. I have sent you an email with some info I discussed with Sam you will find interesting.

Richo, Nov 10, 2004
  6. Richo

landerd

That was a... different kind of launch - very good :)

Interesting to see everything in the flesh and have a chat to a few of the guys there. Although going to the early morning one meant I couldn't hang around long enough to fill out one of the feedback forms, I'd like to say it was great :D

landerd, Nov 12, 2004
  7. Richo

allgo

Thought the launch was great. Have to agree that in the flesh is much better.
    It was nice to have caught up with you Richo. Will be busy over the weekend playing with the new RF toys, and looking forward to the New Audio gear to be released next year.
    Would recommend that the existing black backing on saturn switches be changed to match the front cover colour, ie white cover - white back plate etc.
    Interested in feed back as to why DLT's dont have both orange and blue LED.

allgo

allgo, Nov 12, 2004
Ask a Question