Black & White Touchscreen - Boot loop

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Diggerz, May 20, 2021.

1. Diggerz

Diggerz

Hey guys,
    I have a new client with a black and white touchscreen w/logic controlling their home that looks to be stuck in a boot loop.
    The screen will show the initialisation bar for 2-3 seconds then reset and repeat.
    Unfortunately the client is not the original owner and does not have any backup files for toolkit or piced and the screen looks to be hosting a number of scenes and logic triggered from keypads and sensors around the home. Apparently the screen had been playing up for a month or so and occasionally came good for short periods of time before falling over again.
    I have taken the screen with me in the hopes it comes good at some point and i can retrieve the file. I have left a temporary screen in place to provide some basic functionality ( it was the primary control of lighting within the kitchen space ).
    Has anyone else encountered this before or know a fix to retrieve the programming? at this stage I just want to be able to retrieve the old project file!

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Diggerz, May 20, 2021
Ask a Question