Best way to control RGB LED Strip Lighting...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poldim, Nov 11, 2011.

1. poldim

poldim

This looks interesting. My two initial concerns is that I've never interfaced with Clipsal over RS232 and price of the controller. I've emailed the company for more info...

poldim, Apr 3, 2013
  2. poldim

daveymit

Thanks for the detail Brad. Definately gives more more insight... i am going to incorporate DMX as i think it is more efficient regarding slots/unit.

Thanks again!
    Dave

daveymit, Apr 10, 2013
  3. poldim

waxoctopus

RS232 Inquiry

Were you able to get all of the information that you needed? I am involved in the production of this product. We also have another which can interface with audio controllers, and we have Android and IOS controller apps.

waxoctopus, May 1, 2013
  4. poldim

znelbok

I chased up more information and got the replies I was after except the price for the new Mini and the specs for it.

I am keen to get one for testing with my system to promote it as option for RGB LED without the need for DMX.

So far, price looks good, serial commands are a usable for a two way system.

My interest was not just with C-bus but the HA system I install as well.

Mick

znelbok, May 2, 2013
Ask a Question