Basic C-bus setup?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chrisv, Jul 27, 2007.

1. chrisv

chrisv

Hi all

Am in the midst of doing a house renovation and I would like to install C-bus for my 3 main living areas that are all joined (lounge room/kitchen/dining room) aprox 70sq/m.

All i am really after is some basic configurations/scenes that give a wow factor and of course does not cost the earth. If anybody can give me an idea on ball park figures and costs to install or ideas I would be truly greatfull. I am a sparky by trade and have no idea about C-bus installation or programming.......please open slather on ideas.:)

Thanks in advance
    Chris

chrisv, Jul 27, 2007
  2. chrisv

Jhoop_22

saturn switches are around the 200 mark plus gst (6 gang)
    colour touch screen around 3000 +gst(not necessary)
    pc interface 328 +gst
    12ch relay and dimmer modules can be up to 1000 +gst

It depends on what you want to do with it and what you want to be able to integrate it with. The saturn switches can hold limited amounts of scenes and the dimmers can work well with the ATCO possum transformers for downlights.

As far as programming goes, how good are you with computers? There are training manuals available on the clipsal website if you want to program it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2007
    Jhoop_22, Jul 27, 2007
Ask a Question