Bar Code scanner 5100BCS and Toolkit!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nick Mullins, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Nick Mullins

Nick Mullins

Gday guys
    Ive purchased a 5100BCS to make life a bit easier when creating projects and adding units. It seems in toolkit i can only add a bar code to a unit in the Unit GUI after ive already created it . I was lead to believe that the software would identify Units and add them straight to a project According to their Indentifying Product Bar code.Could some one please clarrify the functionality of the bar code scanner with toolkiit , Hopefully i havnt wasted $$$$ on something that currently doesnt function properly with toolkit. :)

Nick Mullins, Jul 7, 2005
  2. Nick Mullins

tjay

are you smoking crack?

The 5100BCS could possibly be the one of the most advanced programming tools to enter the current automation market. Yes, you do have to add the # & type of units prior to utilising the unit but lets be realistic, this, in conjunction to toolkit is designed to save programmers serious amounts of time!

tjay, Jul 8, 2005
Ask a Question