B&W Touch Screen Reboots When Scanning Network Under Toolkit 1.1.9

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Matt, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Matt

Matt

I have been haveing a problem with toolkit when scanning the network with the b&w ts, Every time i scan (F2) the network the tc enters "Pc Interface Mode" Then when Toolkit asks if i want to.. Open the project, Create a new project, etc the ts has already rebooted and i just get an error from toolkit saying that coulden't open "com2"

I have tryed this with 3 ts's all are running the latest 2.2 firmware, Toolkit 1.1.9 and i am connecting via a quatech ssp-100 serial port

Has anyone else come across this problem if so please help..

Thanks Matt

Matt, Nov 29, 2005
  2. Matt

Darren Senior Member

It may be related to your serial card. If it doesn't comply with the RS232 standards in all respects (some don't), then the C-Touch may think that the PC has disconnected and then it does a re-boot.

The easiest solution to the problem is to use a PC Interface for now until we can find the cause of the problem.

Darren, Nov 29, 2005
Ask a Question