B&W CTouch Firmware Issue? (3.8)

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by anthony., May 24, 2017.

1. anthony.

anthony.

All,

After upgrading to the latest version of PICED (4.13.1), and updating the firmware to 3.8 - a number of the built in uneditable screens (startup, scenes, user diagnostics etc), seem to be corrupted (about 1/3 of the screen - on the right side, is shifted down a couple of pixels vertically). This is occurring on two different CTouch units, and after reinstall of PICED (and the prior version - 4.13.0) -- user defined screens are all OK, though. Prior firmware didn't have this problem - but I don't recall its version.

Assuming this is something wrong with the firmware (as PICED can't simulate these screens), so hoping somebody might know how far back I have to go to find a firmware without this bug, to avoid slowly working my way down that long PICED version list?

Thanks,

Anthony.

anthony., May 24, 2017
  2. anthony.

tsman

Strange. 3.80 firmware is very old and I've never seen this bug before. It was released with PICED 4.11.0 which came out several years ago. If you really want to try an old version of the firmware then you can download old versions of PICED from the download page. There is a link to show the old versions. Backup your projects first though.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
    tsman, May 24, 2017
  3. anthony.

anthony.

Thanks for the link - loading firmware 3.62 from PICED 4.10.1 - fixed the corrupted screens on both devices. These were the original monochrome CTouch devices, BTW.

anthony., May 25, 2017
Ask a Question