Automatically enable schedules on restart?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by JezDynamite, Oct 16, 2021.

1. JezDynamite

JezDynamite

Hi everyone,

I was wondering a couple of things that hopefully you can help me with, please.

(1) What setting do I use to ensure specific schedules are enabled when the C-Touch restarts?

(2) If the unit inadvertently restarts when a schedule is running (e.g. when the scheduled pool pump running overnight), and I've managed to configure the schedules to auto enable on restart, should I expect the C-Touch to stop the schedule that is running? Or has the restart interfered with the C-Touch from stopping the scheduled task?

Cheers,
    Jeremy

JezDynamite, Oct 16, 2021
  2. JezDynamite

Graham Lamb

Hi
    (1) In the logic/ Advanced / Initialisation you can set Schedule enable GA to what level you need it to be also if you make the enable schedule GA Off state, when screen is restarted the GA will be in the off state and schedule will be enabled.
    (2) If pool pump is running and screen restarts before off time all will be ok but if screen restarts after the off time pump will run till the next off schedule. if the relay controlling pump settings are set to Off after power failure pump will stop when power is restored.
    I guess you could write code in logic to overcome this but I have never bothered.

Graham Lamb, Oct 18, 2021
  3. JezDynamite

JezDynamite

Thank you.

With my limited knowledge, I think the schedule's "Status" is always "enabled", and the schedule's state is Enabled/Disabled by a scene.

On a restart, is it possible for the scene to be reinstated to the setting it was at prior to the C-Touch restarting? In effect, making both the schedule state enabled and the scene state enabled.

JezDynamite, Oct 20, 2021
  4. JezDynamite

JezDynamite

Thanks Graham. I just replied to this as I forgot to reply properly above.

JezDynamite, Oct 20, 2021
Ask a Question