Audio Solutions

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by CC&C, Nov 13, 2006.

1. CC&C

CC&C

Just wondering if there is any info available on 3105SIMPS (Stereo Input module) or 3105VCRC (Volume Control Plate)? A search of clipsal.com produces nothing, yet they're available. (I realise they aren't part of the Multi-Room Audio, asking here seemed like the logical place). Cheers, cc&c.

CC&C, Nov 13, 2006
  2. CC&C

Nobes

I'm fairly sure it's a datacomms product (in fact I have seen one) so i doubt you will find any info on the CIS web site.

Try the datacomms guys, they should be able to get a sample at least.

Nobes, Nov 13, 2006
  3. CC&C

CC&C

Thanks Nobes. My search was simply for 3105SIMPS and 3105VCRC on the clipsal.com website (all encompassing(?) of data, cis, industrial, etc) and it returned the product and the description, but I would have thought that there would have be an accompanying brochure to explain how they are connected. My post here was two-fold, one being that a c-bus user may have the brochure already and two it may help others searching for audio solutions. I used the brochure search on clipsal.com as well but nothing appeared there either. I'll contact the data guys as you suggest. Thanks again Nobes, cheers, cc&c.

CC&C, Nov 14, 2006
  4. CC&C

2SC

5. CC&C

CC&C

Thanks 2SC, that's exactly what I was after. It's quite bizare that it's on the clipsal.com site but you it can't be found through the search function and nor is it linked to the products. Thanks again. Cheers, cc&c.

CC&C, Nov 14, 2006
  6. CC&C

daniel C-Busser Moderator

For clipsal.com that's not bizarre, it's a feature :)

daniel, Nov 14, 2006
Ask a Question