Audio Matrix Switcher

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by Frank Mc Alinden, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Frank Mc Alinden

Frank Mc Alinden

Hi Guys

Has anyone else had any trouble ordering the Matrix switcher ...???

I ordered one over 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt arrived....Got my supplier to contact Clipsal and the girl couldnt give any indication of when it would be dispatched...?? Are there issues with the Matrix switcher preventing them from releasing them to the public ...????

Thanks
    Frank

Frank Mc Alinden, Apr 7, 2006
  2. Frank Mc Alinden

Nobes

Yep having the same problem, that and I cant even get a 12Ch relay or a DLT!

I was given the line that CIS is waiting on some components......seems funny with the Relays and Dimmers made in PRC now. Not sure about the Matrix switchers, maybe clipsal could confirm if they are still Aussie made or made off shore now like most things.

Funny how Clipsal didn't make an announcement about making the relays off shore :confused:

Nobes, Apr 9, 2006
  3. Frank Mc Alinden

JohnC

Perhaps they make them off shore so they can pass on the cost savings to us :D

JohnC, Apr 10, 2006
  4. Frank Mc Alinden

Nobes

That must be in the next trade guide John. :rolleyes:

Nobes, Apr 11, 2006
Ask a Question