Attn Admin Clipsal

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Colin Smith, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Colin Smith

Colin Smith

The forum is fabulous.

I have viewed a couple of posts that have in some ways ended up being off topic if all we can talk about is C-Bus related issues. The thread started off with someone looking for a C-Bus solution, but the replies were all non C-Bus in nature. Just how far from C-Bus are we allowed to get?

I am sure that there will be many users who are integrators such as myself who would benefit from the knowledge of others in this forum on topics not directly related to C-Bus. Issues such as Brand X whole house audio being integrated into Brand Y air-conditioning unit. I would imagine that on some topics you would be interested yourselves for upcoming products.

Colin Smith

Colin Smith, Aug 7, 2004
  2. Colin Smith

Advantex

Colin, I agree. I belong to several forums such as this and 'off topic' is as much the norm as 'on topic'. The information gleaned from peoples attitudes toward products/procedures, experiences and the like is invaluable. This is the best thing Clipsal have done, and it could also come back and kick them in the ass (for their betterment we hope)

We all strive to do a professional job. We all struggle with people, products or services that do not live up to our expectations - just as, and in turn, some installers do not live up the the expectations of the manufacturers.

In this forum I will speak my mind just as I have in the others. If the overall objective is to obtain answers that help us (or for that matter, any one of us), then it is fruitful.

It is hoped that Clipsal as a company read each and every one of these forum replies because it is in this that they will gain the true 'feeling' people - especially we that use the products - have for their manufacturing and support process.

SPEAK FREELY YE ALL - May the technology of world be improved becuase of it!

Advantex, Aug 9, 2004
  3. Colin Smith

Phil.H

"On" Or "Off" Topic

Guys,

We appreciate your comments and yes we will all benefit from the interchange of information. This forum will serve as a great source of information for all. Please appreciate it takes a market leader to make this sort of move, however we must move forward in an intelligent way.

Keep posting, we will all benefit, partners and competitors alike.

:)

Phil.H, Aug 9, 2004
  4. Colin Smith

PSC

Luv ya work Phil...

PSC, Aug 9, 2004
  5. Colin Smith

Phil.H

Ta

Thanks Pete...

Phil.H, Aug 10, 2004
Ask a Question