Alarm Panel Recommendations Please.

Discussion in 'Third-Party Solutions' started by pbelectrical, Sep 17, 2014.

1. pbelectrical

pbelectrical

Hi all, I am currently working on a large domestic project and would like some opinions on alarm panels. I have done fair few installation where I have used the Clipsal Homesafe panel with the cbus card and have been happy with the results. However this installation will have roughly 30 input zones and 4 or 5 keypads. Can anyone recommend a panel that would suit these requirements as well as intefacing to the cbus system, smart phone/internet control would also be great. Thanks.

pbelectrical, Sep 17, 2014
  2. pbelectrical

Brendan Rogers

Expandable Home Automation Security Panels

Hi pbelectrical,

We use professional Inner Range Integriti security panels on our home automation projects, and highly recommend them. These support C-Bus interface, smart phone app interface, and extensive expansion with regard to the number of inputs, auxiliaries, keypads, etc. You will need to undergo Inner Range training and testing before being able to obtain the hardware.

Brendan Rogers, Sep 17, 2014
  3. pbelectrical

Charlie Crackle

Clipsal have not updated their Rebadged NESS offering for quite some time.

You could go for an updated NESS alarm with the newer cbus module. direct from NESS. much more functionality.

http://nesscorporation.com/ness-corporation-panel-categories

Charlie Crackle, Sep 17, 2014
  4. pbelectrical

rikaussie

I am currently testing the Comfort system. http://www.cytech.biz

It connects directly to C-Bus wiring like NESS M1. You can use C-Bus PIRs/inputs for as virtual alarm sensors and visa versa.

Has iphone app, logic capabilities, etc.

A lot of voice functionality/telephone functionality that I am still to explore.

rikaussie, Sep 17, 2014
  5. pbelectrical

Robbo_VIC

+1 for the Inner Range Integriti system being reliable and very powerful. If you are looking for a cheaper option, the Paradox EVO192 is a good way to go.

Robbo_VIC, Sep 17, 2014
  6. pbelectrical

pbelectrical

Thanks for the replies, I will check those suggestions out. I am going to be in Melbourne for the day at the end of the week so I have made an appointment to see someone at the Ness showroom as they also have an intercom option that I am interested in looking at.

pbelectrical, Sep 22, 2014
Ask a Question