Alarm Integration Using a Touchscreen

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by slayer, Jun 1, 2010.

1. slayer

slayer

Hello to you all,

I am trying to lock off a group address/cbus button on a touchscreen if either any of one of 20 group addresses are at 0%, is this possible?

Can i create a scene with all these GAs in it and have logic look at it or do i have to write out a heap of code with every situation in it?

the scope is: I have my touchscreen controlling an alarm system through a PCI and if any of the reed switches are at 0% i dont want the arm/disarm button to work.

I have an small amouont of logic experiance so any advice would be much apeciated.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    slayer, Jun 1, 2010
  2. slayer

djaggar

If you call GetSceneLevel it will return -1 if all the groups are set to the default, 0 to 255 if they are all set to that value, and -2 otherwise (groups are set to different values). So I think you just want to see if the value returned is 0, and -1 as well if off is the default ...

djaggar, Jun 2, 2010
  3. slayer

Darren Senior Member

Another way to do it is to use the GetSceneMinLevel Function. Refer to the "GetSceneMinLevel Function" topic in the logic help file.

Darren, Jun 3, 2010
Ask a Question