Air conditioning zones

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by shanede, Jul 13, 2020.

1. shanede

shanede

Hi,

I have a customer that has a setup where the relay is used to turn on certain zones. They said when they got the original done if they turned all the zones off the master bed zone would turn on so the ducted could still vent.

They had some updates done and this no longer works. I am thinking the only way to make this work is by using logic.

using something like this

once (GetLightingState("Zone1") = OFF) and
    (GetLightingState("Zone2") = OFF) and
    (GetLightingState("Zone3") = OFF) and
    (GetLightingState("MasterZone") = OFF) then
    begin
    SetLightingState("MasterZone", ON);
    end;

I dont have the original project files, I have pulled down the ctouch project and the cbus project ok, but obviously without all the original files all the group names have reverted so I dont want to mess up DLT labelling.

Is there anyway to achieve this without logic?

regards

shanede, Jul 13, 2020
  2. shanede

Ashley

No.

But assuming you have a colour ctouch (with a network connection) you can retrieve the project tag file from it. In PICED just select TRANSFER/TRANSFER PROJECT FROM UNIT. Select NEXT then connect to the unit. When the transfer dialog appears select START. When the transfer is complete you will be asked where to put the piced project files, then select next. It will then give you the option to copy the tag file to the cgate tag directory.

Now if you open the piced project file you will see all the correct tag names and you can edit the logic.

Ashley, Jul 13, 2020
  3. shanede

shanede

Thanks Ashley, its only a BW CTouch. I'm a little loath to make any updates to it as the project has many errors. They see to be happy enough to leave it as is until they replace it with a wiser.

shanede, Jul 13, 2020
  4. shanede

chromus

Take a look at the errors, on the B+W most of the errors are likely to be cosmetic like item X is overlapping item Y.

chromus, Jul 13, 2020
Ask a Question