Adjust schedule time without schedule editor

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by carlg, Feb 6, 2012.

1. carlg

carlg

Hi i am wondering is it possible to change the start time of a schedule without having to open the full schedule editor. The problem i am trying to avoid is when a client opens up the schedule editor and goes looking through the other tabs they can inadvertantly change/remove groups etc. When all they need to do is nudge the time up and down.

What i would like to be able to do is, on the GUI just have the "title of the Schedule" (ie Car Park Lights ON), The time the schedule is due to run (17:30) and up/down arrows for hours/minutes.

is this already possible as i cant find it.

Cheers

carlg, Feb 6, 2012
  2. carlg

Darren Senior Member

This is possible using in-built system IO variables. See the help file for details.

The easiest solution is to use the "Schedule tools" template and modify that to suit.

Alternatively:
    1. Click the "tools" button on the tool bar
    2. Select the "schedule" category
    3. Select "schedule select"
    4. Click on the page where you want the schedule selection buttons to be
    5. Click the "tools" button on the tool bar
    6. Select "time select"
    7. Click on the page where you want the time selection buttons to be

Another solution is to change the access levels to only give the client partial access, which will allow them to change the time but not what the schedule does.

Darren, Feb 7, 2012
  3. carlg

carlg

Thanks Darren, not long after posting i found it, i knew it was there somewhere but was having a brain fart that morningand couldnt make sense of anything.

carlg, Feb 8, 2012
Ask a Question