Access Control

Discussion in 'Homesafe & Security Access & Control' started by powere, Aug 31, 2005.

1. powere

powere

One of my clients require the following solution with our access control please help me if we can give this solution.

The clients will put one CArd cum code reader on the main gate and he wants to control 3 gates from that reader which means that if he wants to open 1st door then there will be a code for example X123, and if he wants to open 2nd door then the code will be Y123, and if he wants to open the 3rd door then the code will be Z123, is this possible please do let me know

Regards
    Narendra Kumar Bachhawat
    Power Electronics
    Calcutta
    India

powere, Aug 31, 2005
  2. powere

mrava

G'day.... What you want to do, can be done very easily. Basically you will need a multi-door access control system (i use concept, tecom, nidac or cs tech.) Each user will have either a pin on card number which is assigned only or to all doors. The codes that are valid will 'fire' the associated relay. Your other option which is cost effective is either a RF 4 button transmitter, each button is programmed to a stand alone Rx which can be powered by the gate controller. Do you need to log the user oening the gate or restrict certain users? Some companies also make RF access control readers but it all depends on your spec and budget.

mrava, Sep 1, 2005
  3. powere

powere

i am using C-Bus access control system please let me know how do we connect the relay to the access control system and how will relay give the instruction to lock as lock is not intlegent.
    regards
    narendra

powere, Sep 5, 2005
Ask a Question