8 channel dimmer faulty but it's not!!?

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by fleetz, Jun 29, 2008.

1. fleetz

fleetz

Had my new system humming sweet as a nut for a month went away for a month and one of the 4 8ch dimmers is not working.

Went to switch a light on when I just got home from 4 weeks away and no go, then found another series of lights not working.

One of the 4 L5508 relays has no LEDs active including the C-Bus status one, yet the unit can be scanned with no problem! Checked 240V is present to the unit.

Bottom line it is Karput what is the procedure for repair/swapping out. This unit I reckon is the one I used on the C-Bus training course I did 2 years ago however the unit has only been in service for 2 months.....infact 1 of those month it was not used. Live in Port Douglas....what is the best way to get back up an going quickly?

Cheers,

Fleetz

fleetz, Jun 29, 2008
  2. fleetz

ashleigh Moderator

Talk to the Queensland sales reps. There is an office in Townsville - call them in the first instance.

ashleigh, Jun 29, 2008
Ask a Question