5753L 360 PIR Occupancy Sensor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paul Shone, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Paul Shone

Paul Shone

Hi all,

I need to install some 35 of these bad boys in a commercial application where the ceiling voids are open and all cabling is in baskets.

Questions:

1, Has anyone come across a suitable enclosure for these, ideally IP rated? that could be fixed to a basket?

2, I need some more detailed info on the sensors detection envelope, the manual references a pdf titled "Designing with Clipsal C-Bus Occupancy Sensors" and gives its location as www.clipsal/cis but the address does not exist and I cant find the document anywhere, can someone give me any pointers?

Lastly a gripe: how come this once great site that was a mine full of technical resource and expertise is now turning into an advertising board for anyone wanting to sell C-Bus related kit? come on Moderator, crack that whip!

Paul.

Paul Shone, Nov 4, 2013
  2. Paul Shone

Roosta

Hi Paul,

I recently did a similar sounding job inside a telephone exchange.. I utilised the 5754ODPE sensor which is a surface mount version of the sensor you are looking at.. While not IP rated it might suit you..

Tech data should be available via a sinple google of the part number plus 'clipsal'..

Cheers..

Roosta, Nov 4, 2013
  3. Paul Shone

ashleigh Moderator

??? I recall some plugging of Translink in a fairly small and controlled manner, and that was cleared with the moderators beforehand.

There have been some LED lamp vendors pushing their wares fairly hard via sock puppets - and they have been banned once discovered.

Beyond that?

ashleigh, Nov 7, 2013
  4. Paul Shone

Matthew

Matthew, Nov 8, 2013
Ask a Question