5502CDGP230 Documentation and Firmware

Discussion in 'DALI Software' started by Weedo, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Weedo

Weedo

Hi All,

Recently acquired an new Dali Gateway and I am having some issues with getting the unit to reconcile. The unit came with Firmware 1.1.0 which is not in the Commissioning software library and as such I cant reconcile to the device.

Any Chance someone has access to the correct firmware. 1.4.0 to enable this setup? I can't find it on the portal.

Any assistance would be invaluable.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    Weedo, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Weedo

Dasman

Hi Weedo,

The 1.4 firmware is included with the SpaceLogic C-Bus Commission software, you can get to the firmware update utility from the 3 lines menu in the top left. Select Output, type in DALI and then navigate to the firmware folder (UI will automatically take you to the firmware directory. Press OK on the Select firmware window and then start the firmware update

Dasman, Dec 21, 2022
  3. Weedo

TravF

Hi Weedo

Hope you sorted this out. I was having issues reconciling units also via SL Commission even after firmware update.
    Whenever I tried to reconcile to network it would keep saying failed where in reality it was not failing at all.
    Wasted hours trying to resolve an issue that didn't exist.
    Clipsal has noted as a glitch.

TravF, Jan 10, 2023
Ask a Question