5500SHAC - iPhone App & Scripts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dannyboi0077, May 14, 2019.

1. dannyboi0077

dannyboi0077

Hi Guys,

First time poster, long time reader. I've been struggling to find the answers to two questions I've got.

1. Is there an iPhone App (like the Wiser2 app) compatible with the 5500SHAC as I can't seem to get the Wiser2 app working
    2. When I copy / paste my scripts from the Wiser2 to the 5500SHAC I am presented with errors. Do these need to be re-written for the new unit?

Appreciate your help.

Daniel

dannyboi0077, May 14, 2019
  2. dannyboi0077

Ashley

There is no SHAC app as the SHAC acts as a web server so you access it directly via a browser.

The wiser2 is programmed in Pascal and the SHAC in LUA. These are completely different languages and the whole paradigm is different between the units. Wiser2 uses the logic engine which is a polled environment, while the SHAC is event driven.

You will have to start from scratch.

Ashley, May 14, 2019
  3. dannyboi0077

lcrowhurst

I have written iOS/OSX App that is basically a web wrapper, it also adds functionality not available when accessing wiser via a standard browser.

You can find a link to it @ crowhurst.com.au

Info on app @ crowhurst.com.au/scada-vis

lcrowhurst, May 14, 2019
Ask a Question