5500CN2 Device Not Accessible, but found on network, help to connect to edit project file

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gdparri, Jul 21, 2019.

1. gdparri

gdparri

Hi Everyone,

Im brand new to CBUS, and needing some help please. I am trying to load up my cbus project file to make some editing to my home system, but unable to make a successful connection to my device that is plugged into network via ethernet plug at top of unit, and the cbus pink cable is connected to the base in a loop configuration cable. Im guessing, here, do i have to disconnect the pink cable from the device to connect to it?

• I have run windows command prompt, pinged the device and its there found, returning ping every time
    • I have my device assigned to a ip address that my home network is on 192.168.1.XXX
    • The Gateway address is different thou to the home network, e.g. 192.168.0.XXX
    My device is using the Control Systems IP Utility, as Online.

I load up my cbus project file into the CBUS Toolkit, but cant seem to find the device.

gdparri, Jul 21, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question