5500AC2 - new to programming it - Automations setup query

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by martymonster, Oct 3, 2026 at 10:18 AM.

  1. martymonster

    martymonster

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2004
    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    1
    At the moment I am learning to to set up the code after using Piced for a Wiser.

    Current coding is for learning/testing, not production.

    Following the User Manual PDF file under Automations.
    After creating an automation and setting a condition, it says - see quote below.

    9.3.2 Add Time Conditions
    Time Condition specifies when an automation is allowed to run based on a defined
    time schedule.
    The configured logic is applied to Time Conditions.
    Click Time Conditions icon next to the created automation name in the Automation
    listing grid. The Time Conditions: (automation name) pop-up appears.



    The problem is that I cannot see that icon, the only things I can see are
    Name, "Status object", Logic, Conditions, When, Action, Active and Delete.
    Firmware is 2.50 and the User Manual is for 2.5.0.
    Thus, I cannot set it to run at Sunset etc.
     
    martymonster, Oct 3, 2026 at 10:18 AM
    #1
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.