5030URC Remote with Neo switch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aussie_Perth, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Aussie_Perth

Aussie_Perth

Gents.

My 1st post and a new C-Bus user, so please pardon if I'm not getting the jargon quite right yet. I will get there. :)

Have a theatre room with a Neo wall switch and Dimmer unit. I bought a 5030URC remote this week, as the existing 12 Key Remote was dead on arrival. However, the new 5030 works a treat, but I cannot get Keys 2 and 8 on the wall switch to operate at all. Manually they operate fine, but it will not respond to the new remote. I've downloaded the C-Bus Toolkit and connected a PC Interface to look at the settings. Keys 1 (Scene 1) and 2 (Scene 2) are identically configured, apart from the fact that Key 1 turns every down light ON and Key 2 turns every light OFF. If I swap Scene 2 to Key 3, the remote turns the lights OFF as expected. However, I would like to know why Keys 2 and 8 do not respond to my remote. It makes me loose the functionality of 2 keys. All I can think is that the IR on the Neo switch does not match the IR from the remote. But why, they should be fully compatible. Please, please help! I'm tearing my hair out.:confused:

Thanks so much in advance for your advice.

Aussie_Perth, Sep 12, 2013
Ask a Question