12 Channel Voltage Free Relay

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by Christian, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Christian

Christian

I have a 12 Channel Voltage Free Relay that i installed approx 2 .5 years ago. I have known for some time now that the number 4 override button on the front of the relay is jammed in but have not worried about it to much as i dont really use it.
    I have had a couple of problems of recent with cbus stopping and i think i have narrowed it down to this button causing the network to go into learn mode.
    Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this button as i am not real keen on buying a whole new 12 channel relay to fix a button i never use.

Thanks

Christian, Oct 22, 2007
  2. Christian

NickD Moderator

There's no easy way to fix it, since it would involve opening up your switchboard.

A possible work around is to use Toolkit to disable learn mode and also local toggle under the "Global" tab in that unit's GUI. Not fixing the root of problem I know, but it should stop it affecting the unit's operation.

Nick

NickD, Oct 23, 2007
Ask a Question