C-Bus Forums  

Go Back   C-Bus Forums > C-Bus Products > Pascal Logic Code Examples

The C-Bus Community Forums is place where C-Bus users can share information and help others with C-Bus. From time to time you will see Clipsal staff on the forums, but this is not an official support channel. If you really need help contact the official support services of Clipsal. More information about the purpose of this forum is available here.

Old 02 Oct 17, 08:45 PM

Default Blind control with permissives

I need to control some blinds that are only allowed to be closed when the window is closed. If the window is open then they are not allowed to be operated.

I have code in logic that works, but its only giving me a full open or close operation and not allowing a partway stop - basically, if the window is open then the permissive is not set. If the window is open and the close blind request button is pressed, the window will close (permissive is set) and then the blind will close - you just cant stop it from the same button that initiated the request to close the blind.

Is there a different way I could tackle this. Having a logic tab like on relays would have made this fairly simple, but there isn't so it has to be done in logic - unless of course I have missed something.