C-Bus Forums  

Go Back   C-Bus Forums > Other CIS Products > DALI Software

The C-Bus Community Forums is place where C-Bus users can share information and help others with C-Bus. From time to time you will see Clipsal staff on the forums, but this is not an official support channel. If you really need help contact the official support services of Clipsal. More information about the purpose of this forum is available here.

Old 25 May 17, 07:50 PM

Default Moving DALIBuildings Database - Scheduled Reports

Hi
We have a site with many (39) dali controllers, and the network is not up yet so we cannot use DALIBuildings as a head end.

I am quite comfortable moving the database from one PC to another, so we can have multiple PC's running reports for testing.

However it seems the Scheduling of Reports is not in the database, and seems to be machine specific.

It will make life much easier if I can setup the schedules as one offs ready to go, with standard output directories etc.

Does anyone know where this is stored on the PC? I have searched the Clipsal folder, registry and AppData.

Thanks very much!
Old 26 May 17, 06:58 PM
C-Busser

I have a faint idea that the DaliBuildings schedules may be stored in the 'Task Scheduler' that comes with Windows (taskschd.msc).
Old 29 May 17, 08:36 AM

Thank you, yes it is!