C-Bus Forums  

Go Back   C-Bus Forums > C-Bus Products > C-Bus Wiser

The C-Bus Community Forums is place where C-Bus users can share information and help others with C-Bus. From time to time you will see Clipsal staff on the forums, but this is not an official support channel. If you really need help contact the official support services of Clipsal. More information about the purpose of this forum is available here.

Old 03 Dec 16, 10:25 AM

Default Wiser app iphone 7

Hi can't get the wiser 1 app working over 4g on my new iPhone 7 running IOS 10 works on wifi and my old iPhone 6 IOS 10 both wifi and 4g have tried using wiser hd app no luck just wanted to see if anyone having the same issue with iPhone 7
Old 11 Mar 17, 10:29 PM

Default Wiser 2 App for iPhone Closes Itself When Opening

Hi everyone,
Every now and then my Wiser2 app gets to the point where when I open it and try to connect, the app just closes and disappears automatically - I can't even get it to the log on/connection screen.

I've tried restarting the phone, closing the app in the task manager (swiping up) tuning on and off wifi etc. and sometimes one or more of these options will succeed, but it's not consistent.

Any ideas as to why this might be happening and how I can get control back for my system?

Thanks

(P.s. I'm using both an iPhone SE and an iPhone 5 with the latest iOS and most up to date app version at the time of posting.
Old 30 Apr 17, 12:54 PM

Default wiser hd app iphone 7

I have the wiser HD app 4g working on my iPhone 7 found by turning off the projector enable button off and resetting the wiser and turning back on fixed the 4g connection. Looks like the wiser 1 app is out of date and wont work anymore on a iPhone 7 running ios 10